Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Al'Mighty God be upon him) has said,
My Ummah has been given fve things in regards to Ramadan which has not been given to any other Ummah before them.
- that the odour of the mouth of the fasting person is more fragrant, to The Almighty, than musk.
- that the angels continuously seek forgiveness on their behalf until they end their fast.
- that The Almighty, everyday adorns his Heaven and then says (to it), ‘The time is near when my pious servants shall be freed from difficulties and provisions, and they will come to You’.
- that the devils will be shackled and restrained from performing the mischief that they can perform outside Ramadan.
- that they (the fasting) will be forgiven in the last night of Ramadan.